Louis Gurica, Logistics Manager
- 3D CADworx and AutoCAD Specialist
- Board member of Veteran’s Food Bank of Calgary.
- Devoted Volunteer for many organizations.
- Avid Hiker and Naturalist
Donna M. Boechler, Warehouse Manager
- General Manager at the Veterans Food Bank of Calgary
- Board member – Calgary Veterans Services Society
- Volunteer 2 years
- Volunteered for school lunch programs.
- Habitat for Humanity Playground build
- Donna is a intricate part of the Compassionate treatment of each
- Veteran that comes to us for a hand up.
Eva Hachey, Treasurer
- Board Member – Calgary Veterans Services Society
- Volunteer Treasurer – The Veterans Food Bank of Calgary
- Owner – Clearview Accounting Services
- Volunteered for Many Groups
- 5 years Volunteer Treasurer Bowness High Parent Advisory council
- 10 years Volunteer Treasurer for Various Hockey and figure skating clubs
- YYC rocks Fundraising group
- Junior Achievement
- 2018 Recipient of the LOGUE Volunteer Award
- Volunteer Accounting for Various Music Promotion Events
John Inglis, Volunteer
- Veteran – 1 1/2 years , Able seaman
Destroyer – Terra Nova
- After retiring, John was doing odd jobs until he found his way to us at VFBC.
- John has been volunteering here for 1 year and has a very important role. opening up each day while helping us keep the food bank COVID free.
- Even at his young age of 72, he out paces people half his age.
Volunteer Spots Available
Always on the lookout for exceptional Volunteers
We Need Various Positions to be filled from time to time.